Prabhu

Once there was a vegetable merchant. He has established his whole shop on a bicycle and roam around the city. Prabhu was his catchphrase. If someone asked how much for potato, 10 rupees Prabhu, do you have green coriander? Absolutely fresh Prabhu! He used to call Prabhu to all people. People also started calling him Prabhu. 

One day someone asked him brother why you called everyone Prabhu-Prabhu, even people also called you by this designation only, don't you have any original name? The vegetable man said, yes I have one, My name is Bhaiyalal Prabhu! I am an illiterate from the starting. 

I used to work in village, Once in the village, there was a sermon of a famous saint. I did not understand the sermons but one line got stuck in my mind, As the saint said, God resides in everyone, Just try to search him, find him, don't know, in which person he meets you and gives you the salvation.

Just from that day onward, I started seeing and calling every person Prabhu! from the point of view of God.

Really it was a miracle, the demon for the world becomes Prabhu! The days goes changed, I became a businessman from a Mazdoor. All resources were added, for me the whole world has become Lord/Prabhu!

Talking a million, life is an echo!

You will hear the tone in which you give voice!
Anonymous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information about 12 Jyotirlinga Temples in Hindi

Surya Grahan 21 June 2020

Create Career instead of only grabbing a Job”!